Our Postnatal Panty Girdle Shapewear has many functions, especially for postpartum moms. This is often used as post-maternity shapewear and a perfect recovery shapewear postoperatively (eg. cesarean section, hysterectomy).
The following are the Features:
- Helps minimize muffin top and smoothens waist.
- Controls the entire tummy, waist, and lower back.
- 4 Flexible boning prevents garment roll down.
- Invisible under the clothes.
- Non-binding leg bands offer a completely smooth look under clothes.
- A circular seam at the back helps promote more curves and lifts the rear for a natural shape.
- Can be worn right after normal delivery or post-C-Section.
- Sizing is based on your current waistline (belly button area)
- M/L = best fits waistline 25-30" and up to 40" hips.
- XL/2XL = best fits waistline 31-35", and up to 44" hips.
Q- " I'm still pregnant, how would I know my size? "
A- If you can still remember your pre-pregnancy waistline, we have to add 5 inches to that, it is normal that the tummy will measure 5-7" bigger than the pre-pregnancy waistline right after delivery. Example, Pre-pregnancy you range from 25-26" waistline, after giving birth it would be 31-33", our recommendation is to get an XL
Q- My post-pregnancy tummy is over 35", do you have an XXL size (3xL)
A- Currently we don't have an XXXL size. While we have some mommy customers at 38" waistline that fits on our XL/2X Panty Girdles, we still want to remind you that it may be a little tight for those over 35" waistline.
Q- " I am not yet a mother, can I also use this?
A- Definitely! This can be worn by just anyone, who wants to trim down their waist or if you simply want some compression garment that can be worn underneath a fitted dress to minimize the appearance of tummy pooch.