- Offers the needed compression to trim the tummy, and supports the back.
- Trims specific areas of the body.
- Deep-rooted 4 piece boning structure prevents it from rolling up.
- Invisible even if you wear it under clothes or low waist pants.
- Can be worn right after normal delivery or 2-3 weeks post C-Section when the wound is fully healed.
- Sizing is based on your current waist line. See sizing chart.
Small 25-28" waistline
Medium 28-31" waistline
Large 31-34" waistline
XL 34-37" waistline
Q: When do I start wearing this Girdle Corset?
A: Immediately after giving birth(natural birth)or 2-3 weeks post Cesarean Operation.
Q: How long should I wear it?
A: Start from 4-6hrs a day until you can manage to wear it all day. You can even sleep with it.
Q: Why should I wear a postnatal girdles/binders?
A: For faster bounce back rate and as a tummy support. It also prevents enlargement of fat cells, helps straightens your spine.It compresses uterus, to not only return to it's original size, but to help swelling go down and extra fluid to come out.